Friday, April 11, 2014

Donkeys!!!!!

Hey guys!! So lately I've decided to have a donkey farm!! (in case you guys are new and don't know what donkeys are, check out: http://theblockheadsphoenixguide.blogspot.com/p/animals.html) I haven't exactly started any progress on the donkey farm, I've just been kinda mining a lot. You know, to stock up on blocks and things for my next expedition. And now since I have TWO blockheads, it's a lot easier to get things done!! ^-^ But anyways, I HAVE decided to make a donkey farm, and it's going to be somewhere near my house. My cousins now are living in my world, so they also have their rooms and I'm also having my best friend join that legit world. I haven't done much lately, so I'm trying to get caught up this spring. And as always, keep crafting -Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment