Friday, September 19, 2014

Blockheads Band

Hi guys ^-^ sorry to say, but this post is actually not about making a blockheads band XD But, since blockheads has pretty piano background music, and i'm a master of the keys, i'll be trying to play it! ^-^ It doesn't seem too hard or too easy and that's the type of music I like to play. Well, usually I play modern pieces like modern daily songs off the radio or by a decent singer I love. But this time i'll try something new :) So, if you guys have any piano music sheets that are blockhead background songs,tutorials,or videos (make sure the piano in the video is facing you, so i can see the keys) please send them to my email at sophia@gmail.com or comment down below. Thank you to all of my supporters! ^-^ And as always, keep crafting-Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment