Sunday, April 13, 2014

Scary Ice Whirlpool?!


       


Hi blockhead fans!! I have weird news for you guys! I was traveling in my boat on the sea when suddenly, a whirlpool appeared!! I passed it on my boat thankfully without dying, but then I took the risk to go back and check it out. The whirlpool was dangerous; and NOT normal! It turned the water into ice!! I got out of my boat, and that was a BAD decision! My boat got trapped in ice and with nothing better to do, I slept on the ice and waited for morning. After sleeping, I freed my boat and broke the ice. Luckily, the ice melted but the whirlpool was still there! I immediately got in my boat and swam forward looking for land. When I got into land, there was snow piling up everywhere. That could mean only ONE thing: I reached the Alps! I'm still there and looking around for new and interesting things. I hope you guys find interesting caves and stuff in The Blockheads! As always, keep crafting -Phyre 

No comments:

Post a Comment