Monday, May 19, 2014

Progress ACTUALLY completed!

Hey Blockheads! As you guys know, yesterday I promised an updated post about my progress on the blockheads. I'm sorry that I did not post yesterday, my laptop had suddenly froze for the rest of the day! Good news though, I did not find my charger BUT I got a chance and I bought a new pink one and a stylus for my iPad! But although it's a charger with my favorite color, the charger doesn't work as fast as my old one. i DID get some stuff done with my blockheads though, I've created a room with tons of chests and tons of signs. It's now called the "Chest Room." I separated the chests 2 blocks away from each other and each chest has a sign over it that says whats in the chests. So there's a gem chest, coin chest, wood chest and tons of other different chests for things. The picture is at the bottom. I also talked to my cousins yesterday, and we're gonna reach space and find cave trolls! Cave trolls are very hard to find, but we're willing to take the risk. We are in fact, still in a cave since my cousins didn't go in my world yet. But once they join my world, we'll unpack everything and sort it in our Chest Room. I will post photos of the Chest Room, don't worry! :3 My cousin Jessica and I did some organizing in the Chest Room for a while, before my iPad had gone out. Now thanks to my THIRD blockhead, we're all organized and ready! I hope you guys find some gold, maybe battle a dropbear or two, and have fun, blockheads! As always, keep crafting-Phyre <3

No comments:

Post a Comment