Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Organizing.....completely messy lol

Hey blockheads! So lately I haven't been a BIT organized. Many things have been misplaced and due to the HORRIBLE organizing I've done, we have not been able to do much. Yes I have created a chest room, (mentioned/explained in my last post and pictures will be uploaded to this post soon) but in each chest, at least ONE item is supposed to be in a different chest. So plan of the month: Get organized. Me and my cousins are doing everything we can to organize our house a bit, and I tore down the plan to go to space and delayed the plan to see cave trolls. Without organizing our tools,food,blocks, and our other items, there is no way we could manage to go find cave trolls or go on interesting mining expeditions and traveling.  We have a armor chest, but we're going to make more armor and put it in that chest. We're going to need a LOT of lanterns and torches, so i'm also in the process of making that. The chests must be at LEAST 3/4 full for us to pack and go on big expeditions. Before, we weren't organized at ALL so it took us only a little bit of time to pack our stuff but we only mined for a little bit or traveled for a little bit because sooner or later, we used up all our tools and all our food stashes. So from now on, it's going to take us a while to get expeditions ready, fill up the chests, pack, plan and other things. We're going to be professional about our trips. By the way, good news! I just got another blockhead! Now I have 3! I was able to get the tool chest full yesterday because I now had three blockheads to do work. Easy, and super fun. Well, I gotta go. As always, keep crafting, blockheads -Phyre <3 

*My blockheads names (I have three now) are Sophie SHINee(SHINee is the name of my fave kpop group), Kawaii, and Bunny. The reason why I named my third blockhead Bunny was because I wanted to name it after my friend Caroline. Caroline was often referred to a cute and soft bunny(she had an adorable bubbly voice), so I named my third blockhead blockhead which has blonde hair.(Caroline also had blonde hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment