Sunday, May 18, 2014

Progress!! (hopefully)

Hey blockheads! So I did NOT find my iPad charger yesterday sadly (I have such terrible memory for losing it..), but I think i have a chance today to buy a new one. Most definitely when I FINALLY get my iPad charged, i'll get some progress done on my world. I haven't seen my cousins in a while, so i'm pretty much missing em. It's also pretty hard to do some world blockhead progress without them too. UL is a pretty good world, but I still think we should add more things to it. I'll be getting my charger by 2:00, so look forward to another post somewhere between 2:00 to 2:30! To fulfill my boredom, I researched on house designs and structures. Below are some cool ones I saw and they're soooo LEGIT!






Okay, so this is one legit house. It's kind of a farming home, but it's gorgeous.



This is just SUPER creepy, but ok..






 

2 comments:

  1. hi phyre i will like to know how to find a troll?for more than 4 years ive been sherching and i have been never found one,so that one of my problem!please respond back

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find them underground close to diamonds and gold try to make a ladder to the lava if you don't find in that, search in a more distant area. Do not forget to see the "tunnels". I don't know if you already have done that, but i hope i was useful

    ReplyDelete