Saturday, May 17, 2014

New House Designs!

Hey blockheads! You guys know that I don't have my iPad charger yet(according to my last post). Lately, I've still been researching on house/shelter designs, and there's some good ones out there! I think I can get progress on my blockheads world though since I've got the PC version of the game. But anyways, here are some cool house structures: 


This is a pretty cool slanted house with an underground cellar. Who doesn't like underground cellars? :3

The minute I saw this house, I was amazed! It must of took a long time to make a house like this! Very time consuming, but worth it. I've always liked underwater houses.. I just didn't like how much it took to make them :3





This house is AMAZING! It's like a big empire! I doubt i'll ever make my house this big, but I couldn't help sharing this.

So i'll still be researching until I get my iPad charger back today. I'll definitely post again today when I get my iPad charger back, so look forward to my next post! As always, keep crafting -Phyre 

*Note:I do not owe/own any of these pictures in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment