Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bring Out The Sharks!!

Hey blockheads! As you know I gave my cousin Vivi a pet shark. And unexpectedly, she loves it! So I'm back to give you guys some new updates. The shark grew very large, and had a baby. But the day after vivi's shark had a baby, the mother shark died! So now vivi has another shark to care for. Thank goodness she loves her pet shark! I left Vivi care instructions and a nameplate for the shark and she named it Sharky. I was kind of thinking of the name Sharkeisha though, because her shark was a girl..but it all depended on vivi. 
Here is the shark with her baby before it died.

Oh and I forgot to tell you guys, we have a new partyhouse! It's going to be so cool. There's going to be a large hot tub, and tons of food to eat. We are still in the middle of creating it, but the decor is all set! 
 

A little messy in a few places of the decor, but it's pretty cool! I've made pixel art balloons, pixel art streamers, and "PARTY" all in pixel art. Pretty impressive, huh? Obviously I made it, lol I'm the pixel artist. 
I also created an underground greenhouse. Each floor is a different plant, and we could go from plant room to plant room with trapdoors and ladders. It's amazing how I could do so much on my own! To be honest, most of the work on this world is 75% mine and 25% is my cousins'. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment