Wednesday, September 17, 2014

APOLOGY and GREAT servers

Hi guys ^-^ Ok i'm VERY VERY sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this blog..I'm very forgettable and I'm so busy. So, i'll post daily this year, and i'll hopefully be doing the same next year. I promise to never neglect my website or you guys, especially you guys. ^-^ 

Ok, so here are some great servers that i've been to, to find me, look for someone named SHINee, and that's me. I'm mostly an admin on these servers.

-Diamond Seas: this world is really great, and i know the owner Peshben really well. The admins are always welcome and will always be available to help you. In fact, we admins give money to the poor a lot if you ask. I'm friends with a lot of the admins, and if you want, you can too ^-^

-Fuzz's Server: this server is owned by one of my best friends, fuzz. Her full username is fuzzballistaken, and she's really nice and her english is very proper, so no cursing allowed, sorry. It's fully upgraded and everything is good..No stealing, please. I live there for now, and it's a great place to be ^-^ I've also created a secret house there with my other best friend. 

-PVP Sweg: careful, this is a pvp server..so there's a lot of fighting. I'm a big killer and savior around there, but if you tell me you know me, then you can join my team and i'll take care of you ^-^ Just find me, my username is SHINee. My blockhead's name is Jill (i think..).

-Frozen Islands: my good friend Jack owns this server, and it's upgraded. (Took him two days..pretty impressive!) His server is pretty cool.) 

So that's enough of the servers.. hope you guys have a great year, and i'll definitely post more often than i did ^-^ Good luck, and keep crafting-Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment