Thursday, June 12, 2014

VERY Good news!

Hey blockheads! So, me and my cousins got a chance to call each other without any other disrupting plans. Jessie had a chance to come over to my house today for a few minutes, but I wasn't there sadly. But when she called me, we planned a 2 day sleepover together at her house this weekend!! It's going to be really fun and we'll have tons of time to hang out together. We also have a very limited but very big amount of time to work on our blockheads world! Due to the fact that I don't have enough time crystals to officially make it a public world for my cousins to join any time, we need to be at the same local network so they can connect to my world and GameCenter hasn't worked very well on my iPad. Oh, did I mention that I own the best Blockheads world with my cousins? XD!! UL is definitely in progress and i'm ready to make it an even better world than it already is! :D I'm also going to the beach with my cousins according to one of my latest posts, so we'll have fun together next month too. Did I also mention that Summer Break is coming up? Who's pumped up for an AMAZING SUMMER?!?!? If any of you blockhead fans have time, please comment below what your going to be doing this summer! And as always, keep crafting! -Phyre <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment