Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Jobs!

Hey blockheads! So lately, I've decided to assign jobs to my cousins in our world. There are many jobs to do, and each one is important for an effective and well-kept home. But I allow my cousins to pick the jobs they want, and there is a variety of jobs. When we aren't mining together or going on expeditions, we are on duty for our jobs.

Jobs:
Pixel Artist: create amazing pixel art that will brighten up the home! 
Tasks:
-create pixel art for everyone to enjoy, admire, and love.
-create the pixel art exactly. No shortcuts, PRO skills. 
-accept pixel art requests and challenges and complete them without fail.
-pixel art must be appropriate, it will be destroyed if it is unacceptable. 
-use correct tools which will aid you in creating pixel art.

Chore Girl: do chores around the house that will satisfy the needs of a good home. 
Tasks:
-collect food, materials, and items that have fallen off trees or other things and store them in the correct places.
-replant dead or missing plants
-organize and clean the house.
-make sure nothing is misplaced 
-if there is a surplus of something, sell some of it with a gold portal. 

Home Artist: paint and dye till it shines! 
Tasks:
-paint the house neatly
-dye clothes neatly 
-paint and dye things that will satisfy others.
-Take on requests and challenges 
-succeed in requests and challenges effectively. 

Block collector: Mine/dig your way through to destiny! 
Tasks:
-collect/mine/dig needed blocks of others.
-organize the chests that have blocks in them.

Ore collector: Want this amazing job, ORE naww? (Lol isn't very punny..) 
Tasks:
-mine out ore at times when it is needed. 
-collect and organize the ore chest. 

I am the pixel artist, so I create pixel art. Below are some of my creations: 
Above each of our rooms, I created pixel art for each person according to their requests on what they want me to create above their rooms on the roof. I created a super cute Mario mushroom for my cousin Vivi, and of course I created a pokeball for myself. Jessie on the other hand requested something that required more time, skill and materials. Instead of it being above her room, Jessie destroyed her room and wanted me to create a smiling hamburger pixel art room for her. I haven't seen my cousins yet and they haven't seen my creation of the hamburger yet, so I'm excited to show Jessie during summer break since we are going to be together a lot during the summer. Our guardians have scheduled a beach trip so we'll have lots of time while we get a tan :) I haven't create anything for Brendan yet, since he hasn't decided if he wants Umbreon (pokemon, an eevee evolution) or Pikachu. But I'll update on it when he decides! (He's very indecisive.)

Jessie is the home artist, yet she hasn't done much to our home but she's going to progess soon! Vivi is the chores girl, which she loves and Brendan hasn't decided yet. Well I hope u guys have fun this summer, and keep crafting -Phyre <3




No comments:

Post a Comment