Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fuzz!!!!! XD

Ok hey guys ^-^ I just came on to tell u more about FUZZ'S SERVER:) it's a great world, and I'm glad I got permission to shoot pics and post em ^-^ the world belongs to one of my best friends, Fuzz or also known in blockheads as fuzzballistaken. Her world is amazing, hope you consider joining it ^-^ (it's multiplayer) here's some pics (I might've showed them before) 


Just a house I built in FUZZ'S server, but I still love it ^-^
Ok so this is more of the pixel art that can be found in fuzz, pure cuteness ^-^
Not sure if this house is built by fuzz, but it's in the server and is pretty cool ^-^ 
Amazing house I found in fuzz! So colorful..
This is the pixel art I found in fuzz, it's the pokemon piplup ^-^ so cute!
These are some mario mushrooms I found in FUZZ'S world ^-^ PURE CUTENESSS





Now for the amazing world of FUZZ'S sister, Angel! (Also known as angelic pizza in blockheads) 
This is a large hotel I found in the world. Pretty cool! 
Another house! Gorgeous ^-^
This is a house is a house made by fuzz in angel's world, Freedomandpeace. Cute and soo creative ^-^

So, thanks guys for the support and I hope u join these worlds ^-^ all credit goes to Angelic Pizza, and Fuzzballistaken. FUZZ'S server is called FUZZ'S SERVER:) and Angel's server is called Freedomandpeace. As always, keep crafting-Phyre 

just so u guys know, if u find someone in the world named Shinee World, that's me ^-^ I'm know as Phyre here. So if u find me, please call me Phyre so that I know it's you ^-^ thank you!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment