Saturday, September 27, 2014

House Designs and Great Buildings!

Hey guys! ^-^ Ok so I'm gonna show you some houses and buildings that I know from the worlds I go to. I think one of them is a building I built in that world.. Idk lol oh well. Enjoy! 

Ok so this is the amazing world of Diamond Seas! I know the owner really well, and I'm admin there but please come and check out this amazing world ^-^
Ok so this is my house I built in Diamond Seas. It's underwater where no one can see. Lately we moved out of here, because we were grieved by some people. 


Ok this is the base at diamond seas! People built stuff around it so now it doesn't look like a base much, lol.. still cool looking though ^-^

And now for the amazing world called "Fuzz's server." It's a server of my friend, fuzz and it's fully upgraded! 
This is the cool arch I found in her world. You can just walk right under it. But it's so cool, since there's like a black hue I'm the middle! Like entering the dark hole or something..
This is another house I found in the server, it's so high and so cool! I believe it belongs to fuzz, but I'm not exactly sure. 
This is again, the cool stuff in fuzz. It'd pretty cool.. Tons of people of pixel art here since there's more room here.
This is a room from my house in space, I share this house with my cousins and my best friend,  known as "lord" or "that one lord v" in blockheads. I created this house in spaces to avoid grievers and thieves.
This is the whole house, and the names written are the people that live here. I built the home we live in, but I give credit for the decorations and buildings outside the house to Jessie, my cousin also known as jessie4fun on blockheads ^-^ she did a great job in my opinion, and without me too! Her sister or my cousin Vivi also helped, but Jessie's the one who deserves the credit ^-^ the heart and the rainbow together was made by my best friend Lord and it was dedicated and made for me ^-^ (He's known as lord or that one lord v) 
This is the full home, the top house is mine, the one on the left is Jessie's, the one on the right is Lord's and the one on the bottom is Vivi's. we all built our own unique spas ^-^ the design Jessie used for her spa is originally mine, but it still looks gorgeous ^-^

So that's all, and if you would like to comment below and wish me a happy birthday, please do! And thanks, keep crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment