Friday, September 26, 2014

POKEMON TIMEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys ^-^ so..GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW?! XD If you like, please send or comment something below, please ^-^ THANK YOU ^-^ Oh and lately, i'm thinking of playing Minecraft soon ^-^ I'm already a complete expert on Blockheads unless they have some new updates come out. So, I'm thinking of downloading Minecraft PE. I really want to play pixelmon on the PE, but since I have an ipad, apple doesn't have it. (SCREW APPLE!!) So, i'm still deciding whether I should get Minecraft or not. If you guys have or find a way for me to be able to get Pixelmon on Minecraft PE on iPad, please comment below or send me wut you found. Thanks! ^-^ Oh and if you guys want to, I would love it if you send me something or comment something for me, my birthday is only tomorrow ^-^ I'd love if you did some pixel art for me in a world, and if you do, please send me a pic and the name of the world so i can see it ^-^ (if you did it in a multiplayer world) my email is sophia4cute@gmail.com, and thank you ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment