Friday, September 26, 2014

Great Blockhead House Designs!!!!!

Ok, so all the pictures below are just things I found on Google and wanted to share to you guys ^-^ I hope it persuades you or inspires you to make better or the same house designs! I'd love it if you send me YOUR own house design (My email is sophia4cute@gmail.com) and i'll definitely post it and mention you ^-^ (all the credit is yours ^-^) So, please think about doing that! I got these from google like i said, so you guys don't have to waste time looking it for yourselves ^-^ Enjoy! All these pictures are by the creators. I'll state it if it's mine.

First one! Ok, so this is a GREAT house! Like a summer home, maybe? It's gorgeous and must've taken AGES to build! For me, anyway ^-^ It's gorgeous.. like an aquarium home :) Plus you can always go fishing! It's made of sand blocks and glass windows. Definitely not mine, but it's still amazing! 



Now, this is also amazing! Like a green house! I definitely suggest doing something like this, it's amazing! The beauty of it all! In my opinion, this should be made of pure glass. But it's still so cool ^-^ 


And this is a pretty cool underground house! Not mine, but it's amazing ^-^ If it was in a multiplayer world (idk if it is lol) then it would be a great hiding place, away from grievers and thieves ^-^

This is SOOOO cool! It's like a garden home! Just go right upstairs and you'll have your very own farm ^-^ How easy is it to just go upstairs and get your own food rather than travel around the world every few days looking for it?


Now I think this is pretty cool. It's like a glass mansion! The shape and design of it is really amazing, it could also be a hotel! The shape is symmetrical and very extraordinary.


This one is mine, and I don't know HOW it got on google.. but it's pretty cool to me ^-^ My room is in the roof, as you can see. This was my house before the big upgrade and everything. Has really changed..



Wow.. Port Blockheads, you could call it! It's like a fishing port, even has a lighthouse and everything! Pretty cool! I should do it, though.. Just an idea ^-^



My goodness.. ACTUAL replica of OUR human world! The leaning tower of Piza.. the Eiffel Tower.. On the side I think is something from India, I forgot..lol It's SO COOL! 


This is AMAZING! What does it look like to you? That's right, a pixel guy house! XD It's so cool.. must've taken so long to make ^-^ Pretty cool


So..that's all about I have for you guys ^-^ I'll post more pictures soon, but that's about all for now ^-^ So I hope you guys DO send me pictures of your own house designs.. but as always, keep crafting-Phyre 










1 comment:

  1. That’s great I sent to my friend and he made a combination of all I’ll see if I can send a photo soon!

    ReplyDelete