Monday, January 26, 2015

You Guys Are AWESOME!!

WOOH IT'S WINTER!! IT'S SNOWING OVA HERE!

And, I'd like to thank all of you for being such awesome blockhead fans and my blog fans as well! So, you guys may not know but I am a indeed a blockheads hacker. I have ways of getting free stuff in blockheads at a simple click of a button. Of course as a blockheads fan and people person, I do not hack people on blockheads or any places or apps. I refuse to hack people, even by request. So please do not worry about your account getting hacked, or your world being destroyed somehow. Hey, I have over 5 million time crystals and resources in blockheads! Do you think I even have a REASON to take your items? Of course not! Anyways, I haven't posted in a few weeks now and i've been feeling guilty about it. Honestly, I don't even understand why i'm not posting as much as I usually do. I'll definitely start posting more and updating. Due to the new update, I haven't been able to update my tabs. Don't worry about a thing, I certainly will! Please look forward to my new updates! Love y'all! As always, keep crafting-Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment