Tuesday, November 25, 2014

UPDATED BLOCKHEADS!!

OH MY EFFING GOD BLOCKHEADS GOT A NEW UPDATE!! Jet packs, new blocks, titanium, platinum coins.. TY SO MUCH!! Btw, sorry if anything I post is off-topic..I have a little trouble focusing on one subject. :I I have a lot of new servers to introduce to you, that are as always super legit. After all, i'm Phyre aren't I? So if you guys see anyone named SHINEE WORLD in blockheads, that's me. I might come out as rude to you at first but that's because i'm super insecure. Know me better and I might be the bestest friend of your life! ^-^ Anyways, I hope you guys have fun HEY CHEER UP IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! I'll enter in another post on Thanksgiving (hopefully) and i'm so sorry for not posting in so long! Ty so much for supporting me for so long! And as always, keep crafting-Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment