Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Updates and Upgrades in my Blockheads World!! XD


Hey guys!! So in my world, I just (with my cousins) right now are traveling! We've done a lot of progress and reached the far far desert. At home, our other blockheads are busy taking care of our flax farm,carrot farm,dodo bird farm and our donkey barn. Oh and speaking of dodo birds and donkeys, our dodo bird population in our farm has decreased from 25 to 5!! I'm sure none of my cousins and me have been killing any, but we're doing okay so far. My donkeys has increased from 5 to 10 which is pretty good since it's really hard to find donkeys out of our donkey barn. We're (we are as in my cousins and I) hoping to find something interesting as we journey on. It WILL be hard to get back home, but it's been worth it! We've seen lots of interesting things and it definitely is a lot better than staying at home like me and my cousins' 2nd blockheads! Nothing new as usual in our world though. 
As always, keep crafting -Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment