Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hellooo my fello blockheads :)

And Phyre is back! Hey guys, sorry that i haven't been on my blog as often. I haven't really been active lately, and i deeply apologize. During these few weeks, i've researched a bit on different house structures and roof designs. My cousins that join my world (they have their own room in my house, in my world) are also helping me create a train, which will be pretty cool! No need for walking anymore, when we have trains! If any of you guys have time, check out these amazing videos of trains to different places and how convenient they are. I didn't make these videos, but it's still fun to watch! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rVRfcWJyFA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9JTxxdxcXk Okay, so my cousins were deciding to do some mining so we could create tons of ingots and create other things. But after discovering paint, my cousins kind of got carried away and did lots of decorating instead! It took us almost 5 (blockhead days, not real days) days to get ready for the mining trip! I was really the only one that was getting ready, though. I was making weapons, tools, clothing and other stuff for our trip while my cousins were just painting their room.. So first, i'm going to create a roof on our gigantic mansion-like house, and in the roof, that's where my new big room is for me. after watching JackFrostMiner's Blockheads series, i've got lots of new ideas for my house! THAT is something to look forward to. To check out JackFrostMiner's series, click on the link for the first episode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQm2AuAy3og Okay, so we finally got progress and my cousins and I did actually succeeded in having our mining trip. We're still mining now, just going through this big cave I found earlier. We definitely have got tons of new things, and we will still continue mining that cave and keep looking around the place. We're hoping to find diamonds!!!!!  Although my GIGANTIC mansion-like house is gorgeous and so big, i'm deciding to create a new world where I could experiment on different house structures, and different ways of creating a house, roof, floors and other things. If you guys have some ideas on house structures,roof designs, floor designs, or just questions to ask, comment below and i'll try to quickly reply to them! But as always, keep crafting -Phyre

No comments:

Post a Comment