Friday, May 16, 2014

Idea Brainstorming

Hey guys! So as promised, I am now posting daily (or somewhat close to daily). I haven't been able to go on Blockheads all week, because lately I've lost my iPad charger and I can't get it back until Saturday. But most definitely when I get my charger back, I will begin to make progress on my Blockheads world! Although I haven't been on my world in a while, I've been doing some research whether it was just normal googling and searching up stuff, or I just go to the blockheads.net forums (Just click this link for the forums:http://theblockheads.net/forum/) for ideas from other Blockheads players. I'm thinking of creating a house on the oceans I past by, and then creating a little house in the air maybe more than 25 blocks higher than the ground. I've now realized that in my world, I haven't created a roof! When I get back on Blockheads, i'll definitely quickly make the roof. If you guys have any building/crafting/blockheads ideas that you won't mind sharing, please either comment them below or email me at sophia4cute@gmail.com! Any pics of your world that you would like to share? Email me them as well and i'll post them as soon as I get them. As always, stay crafting -Phyre 

No comments:

Post a Comment