Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pics of my Blockheads House!!


Hey guys! I've been thinking, and I've realized that I never showed you guys my blockheads house! So I'll do that below, and you guys can give me tips and comments below. Please comment helpful feedback and if you guys get an inspiration from this, HURRY and create,craft and mine! GO GO GO! :) 


This is the chest room, where all are materials and resources come from. This is the most often used of all our other rooms in our house. (My cousins also share my house and world) 


This is my house from a small point of view. It pretty much looks like a mansion! 

What you see is only 1/3 part of the donkey farm, where we raise over dozens of donkeys! (35 donkeys and counting!) You also see our gigantic pool, where we raise fish and grow kelp. Above it was the previous desert and scorpion farm, but they were to dangerous to raise so we waited till they all died and shut the room up. Now it's only a vacant room. 

 
These are where my cousins' rooms are located and a few plant farms are scattered here and there. My room is the loft in the roof, where you see the most blue. 

 
This is my room (in the loft) where I've built my own private pool and some other stuff. 

Another picture of my sanctuary! This is my room, the most biggest one. It's gorgeously blue! 

So I hope you guys decided to join my world, and I'll be happy to accept you in. (Please look at the Joining my World tab in my website before joining.) I've certainly done lots of progress in my world, and it's looking pretty good! As always, keep crafting-Phyre <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment