Saturday, May 24, 2014

TOOLS, LANTERNS, CLOTHING, ALL SET!

 Hey blockheads! So lately I've been doing a lot of crafting for our cave troll expedition, and I've seriously crafted over 1000 tools! I think it's going to be a successful trip, we have all we need. My cousins and I haven't been able to set up a meeting to go together on the trip, but we're hoping to go on the trip this weekend! There's also been more dropbears in our dropbear farm, and fur and leather is dropping every minute! The weird thing is that the dropbears that dropped stuff were still on trees. Either there's dropbears on dropbears in our trees, or it's some kind of glitch. We've had more dropbears than before! Just as a tip if you guys are planning OR you do have a drop bear farm or nursery of some sort, I think you'll get more dropbears if the roof of the dropbear farm is low(not too low) and make sure the trees don't grow to tall. Example picture below: 
 
Also, we've had a LOT of donkeys! Just as an update, in the last few days, we've increased to 54 donkeys! We won't need many of those donkeys, but it's fun to take care of them and they add an animal fun atmosphere to our home. So I hope you guys are having fun with YOUR blockheads, and keep crafting! -Phyre <3


No comments:

Post a Comment