Monday, May 26, 2014

Room updates!

Hey blockheads! So all I wanted to tell you guys is the updates to the roof. I've created rooms for my cousins on the roof, and they look amazing! Me and Jessie got a chance to meet on blockheads for a few hours to get plans and decorate everything, so I'm glad we were able to get a chance. I am a little depressed though, ALL my cousins couldn't come and meet! But the rooms look amazing, and each of the rooms have spas, a bedroom and a welcome kiosk/booth. Each room was a non-living extension of their owner. Meaning each room had what the owner of the room wanted, like the room showed the characteristics of the room of the owner. I'll just show u guys some pictures, and let me know what you think! 
So obviously, this is my room. In my gorgeous crystal spa, I put waterproof and non-waterproof lanterns so it would have a gorgeous luminous effect. I love the fact that the water shines! I really also love the special glow it gives off! So this room shows my artistic and decorative blue flair. There's a picture of me on the wall and a picture of an adorable bunny. The chandeliers also give a gorgeous crystalline decor! My room gives off a gorgeous underwater paradise theme. It's like I found a jewel mine in the middle of the sea! 

Here is my room up close, and you can see the spa more clearly. I love the lanterns that brighten up the place! 
Here's another pic of the spa! The floor of it is limestone which is stunning, and the lanterns are super bright and glowy. I'm thinking of putting diamonds in the water and on the walls, so it would really be a crystal spa! 
Here's a picture of Jessie's room, she decorated her room gorgeously before she had to leave, and her spa is also stunning. Her room shows her patterny and colorful flair! Her welcome kiosk/booth and her bedroom is in a punk purple theme. I love all the colors she has! She also has a picture of her on the wall. Her room is totally designed for and by her! 

This is vivi's room. Although she never really got a chance to decorate her room since she was too busy to meet up with me and jessie today, we helped her decorate her room and her room is in a crystal theme! The glass really tops off the room. She will be decorating it soon when we get together, and her room will be more colorful. But I love the picture of her and the chandeliers! Her spa isn't really glistening or gorgeous yet, but we're definitely up to the challenge to make it sparkle! 

This is Brendan's room, and he hasn't yet decorate his room either. We'll definitely help him out, and he'll make his room shine! I can already see that it's going to be a great room! 


Just so you guys know, you can also join my world! Just check out the joining my world tab on my website, and it'll explain everything that you have to do. As always, keep crafting!-Phyre <3




No comments:

Post a Comment