Sunday, June 8, 2014

Progress Resumed, Cousin Meeting Accomplished!

Hey blockheads! So this week, all my cousins met up today to resume are progress in our world. So far we have found FIVE cave trolls right in a GIGANTIC tunnel under our house! It's amazing, we got tons of stuff from it and even killed the cave trolls. If you guys know how to spawn cave trolls, tell me in the comments below! 
This is a cave with gems and GOLD!! XD And the blockhead I'm using in the cave is Sophie Shinee, as you can see. 
So this is a cave troll, (Pretty scary..*shiver shiver*) and as you can see, me and my cousins were trying to trap it and get it's stuff. 
I was able to kill the cave troll like this without being hurt! Remember, they cant go through one block areas. (Check the NPCS tab on my website for more info about cave trolls and other animals.) 

Another super creepy cave troll I found with my cousins! 

Also, we also spawn dropbears. To spawn dropbears, I suggest planting pine trees and make a roof over them that's kind of low. And since my cousin Jessie's room is under the dropbear farm, her room is often filled with escaping dropbears running around! Pictures shown below:  








No comments:

Post a Comment